TIP 2: Quality is meeting mutual expectations – The [student] should be educated about what to expect from an eLearning course, and also on the key features of a good eLearning course. For example:
- The course should have ’What’s In It For Me (WIFM)’, so that the learner is motivated to take the course.
- Learning objectives should be clearly defined and achieved.
- Course navigation should be easy and user friendly, with a help page to guide the learner.
- Depending on the various types of content, appropriate learning strategies should be used.
- Audio, video, visual and text should be balanced for easy learning.
- Each learning object should have a formative assessment to reinforce learning.