With categories covering:
- Teaching & Administration
- Teacher-Student Communication
- Teaching with Hangouts
- Student Connection
- and Education +
Here are four from the Teaching with Hangouts section:
- Extended discussions: After classroom discussions are over, students or teachers can open up a Hangout to facilitate further discussion.
- Talks around the world: Zookeepers at Zoo Atlanta use Google Plus Hangouts to host keeper talks, making it easy for students of all ages around the world to learn about animals.
- Foreign language Hangouts: Foreign language students can participate in video conversations using Google Translation to better understand each other.
- Mobile learning: Hangouts are available not just on computers, but mobile phones as well, making it possible for students and teachers to log into the chat anywhere they are.